Commercial Pilot License Guide
Best Pilot Training Institute In India
Do you feel the need for speed?
If flying machines give you an adrenaline rush, then Allied Wings is the take off point for your passion and career. Pave your path to becoming a Commercial Pilot with us. We provide end-to-end training required to obtain a CPL (Commercial Pilot Licence). CPL issued by DGCA, is required to qualify as an airline pilot in India.
In the year 2020, the Pandemic affected the hospitality and tourism industry including the aviation sector severely. Post the country wide lockdowns, now with the government’s decision to resume 100 percent passenger flights as of pre pandemic, and the passenger loads almost back to pre pandemic normalcy, the Aviation industry is almost back on track. And as per studies the Aviation Industry will be booming in next 6 months to an year. Which means that we are rising again. According to CAPA (Centre for Asia Pacific Aviation), FAA (Federal Aviation Administration) and KPMG, the aviation industry will be booming in the coming years and there will be rising demand for pilots. Envision and start prepping to be the future of Indian Aviation.
Commencement of Jan Batch 2022
Start your journey with Allied Wings today. Our teaching crew are some of the most experienced Captains / aviation instructors from the Indian and International Aviation industry. Their expertise will add immense value to your knowledge. Managed by some brilliant brains, Allied Wings is equipped with the best-in-class technical facilities needed for CPL and pre-preparatory Airline induction training.
Check out the requirements to obtain a Commercial Pilot Licence issued by the DGCA (Director General of Civil Aviation)!
Our Batches and Features:
What is eGCA?
eGCA (E-Governance for Civil Aviation) is created by DGCA (Directorate General of Civil Aviation) to digitize and streamline the DGCA procedures.
The eGCA site is used to register and process applications for the issuance of various pilot licenses/ratings. On www.dgca.gov.in, the DGCA has launched an E-services portal called ‘eGCA’ to help with the online processing of various civil aviation services.
Allied Wings assists you with your eGCA registrations and updates. From e-log books to medicals and license.
- Candidates with valid PMR (Previous Medical Records) number can register on eGCA
- One can register before getting a Computer Number
- The applicant must be at least 16 years of age to begin with the CPL course & for CPL licence to be issued the minimum age is 18.
- He/she should also possess a valid Class 1 Medical Certificate.
- The applicant must be fluent in English and have passed Class 10+2 standard examination with Physics & Mathematics as subjects from a recognized Board/ University or its equivalent examination.
- Class II and Class I medical from DGCA approved Medical Centers/ doctors
- Subjects: Air Navigation, Aviation Meteorology, Air Regulations, Technical General & Specific.
- Radio Telephony exam conducted by WPC (Wireless Planning Commission)
- Minimum 200 Hrs of Flight Training
- Yes. Students from background other than Science can also join the CPL course. As for the DGCA requirement of Math and Physics, one needs to give a special exam for the same.
One needs to contact an approved class II Medical Examiner to confirm the same.
Yes glasses are permissible. A corrected 6/6 with normal color vision.
Yes. You can join Indian Navy as a Pilot for which the requirement is CPL with graduation. However you can also join Indian Coast Guard as a Pilot requirement is just a CPL.
Holding a commercial pilot license one can be employed with Air- India, Indigo, Go Air, Spice Jet, Vistara, Indian Coast Guard, flying schools in India and abroad can employee you as an instructor.
We provide assistance.